Thursday, April 17, 2025

Making Bubble Hash

 I made "Bubble Hash" for the first time. Interesting process, not hard, just steps that need following. Per suggestions from the folks that know what they are doing I ran three wash cycles. You can see the results going left to right and top to bottom on the drying screen:


 All the usable production is from the 120 micron and the 25 micron bags. There was almost nothing from the 73 micron bag. 

From this years crop I have ~1 pound of top shelf flower, almost a pound of not quite top shelf but good flower (still tests to 24% THC) and I didn't weight the trim but three more bags of trim that should each make about the same amount of Bubble Hash as the first bag did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer In Tucson

 We made it! Truth is it wasn't that bad, MsBubba might disagree but it wasn't that bad. Are we booked to camp host on the Oregon co...