Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Product of First Harvest 2022

 On December 10th, 2021 I potted the first plants of what will be the 2022 grow, Three White Window Photo, One Wedding Cake Photo, and one Gorilla Cookie Auto. Only later did I realize that four of the plants were Photoperiod. 

Because we spend the hot months on the Oregon Coast I'm usually under time constants and when I don't screw the pooch and fuck up most of my short grows will be Autoflower genetics. I give up some production for faster maturing plants. I really did screw up this year because we spent seven months in Oregon instead of the normal four and I potted four Photoperiod plants. I may end up having to harvest the photoperiod plants early or leave them for a friend to harvest. It will be down to the wire.

The Gorilla Cookie Auto plant got "stressed" and went into early (even for an Auto plant) flower. By harvest on 02/16/2022 the plant was small and only yielded 54g of flower. Not much yield but it made 200/~5mg oil infusion gummies,  200/~10mg tincture gummies, 20g of bud soaking to make tincture, and 4g to smoke.


 The reason the buds are brown is I decarbed all the flower from the Gorilla Cookie plant. Even with the short cure and decarb the smoke was very smooth and effective.

The three Seedman Lemon Auto potted 01/14/2022 are approaching late flower and will be the next to harvest around the 1st of April. 

Later,

ken

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...