Sunday, May 21, 2023

Out of Here

 O'dark thirty tomorrow, we will be making miles for Oregon, at least as many as a motorhome can make.

Tomorrow we will stop for the night in one of the few Nevada "rest stops" just north of Death Valley. The next day brings a Walmart parking lot in Susanville, CA followed by arriving in Brookings the next day. 

After two weeks of packing, cleaning and checking that things still work. It will be good to have the motorhome strapped to my ass pissing off everyone behind me. Four months later we will reverse the process but with un-packing, cleaning and seeing if different things still work.

See you on down the road,

ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...