Sunday, January 28, 2024

Pot #2 Is A Beast

 Pot #2 went thru 4 gal of water/feed in <4 days. It has grown almost 2" in less than a day. The other three plants that were potted at the same time are not far behind #2, all are covered with buds that if things go as previous GG4 auto grows have gone the the buds will fill out to almost hand sized cholas covered with beautiful frost.


I forgot to flip to the view light for the photo. The current light schedule is Red 99%, White 99%, Blue 39% running 18 hours on, 6 hours off. That light schedule will hold till the last couple of weeks before harvest when I will add  3 hours of UV-B to the mix.

As posted earlier I had planned on a ½ and ½ grow, four DWC and four Coco Coir to see which I liked best. In the mess of seeds not popping that plan got thrown out the window and some way, somehow I ended up with seven DWC plants and one Coco Coir plant. Not enough Coco Coir plants to make a good evaluation/comparison but from the one I can tell that Coco Coir is likely less work than DWC at least with my set up. It is also growing slightly slower than the DWC plant that was potted at the same time. Harvest time will tell more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Source Turbo Takeback

 I take back what I posted yesterday about Source Turbo. They stepped up to the plate and new base unit is on its way. I'll ship the def...