Thursday, February 8, 2024

DWC and 5'X5' Grow Tent

 When deciding on a new 5'X5' grow tent it came down to AC Infinity v. Gorilla Grow Tents. While in many ways I liked the AC Infinity tent the Gorilla tent had one overriding feature, Eight foot tent height v. seven foot. I'm glad I listened to my head instead of my heart, this crop may even outgrow the eight feet.


  The three back row plants are in their 6th week and well over a meter tall, the two on the left are in their 5th week, the two in the middle the 4th week and the small one up front is a week behind that.

The next grow will span the winter of 2024-2025 and will utilized a Artisan Technology 4 pot RDWC system. TBD, I may add a couple or three Coco Coir pots to the tent but I expect with RDWC four plants will produce enough weed for the next year plus some no matter how much I waste playing around with Rosin and Eatables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Source Turbo Takeback

 I take back what I posted yesterday about Source Turbo. They stepped up to the plate and new base unit is on its way. I'll ship the def...