Thursday, February 8, 2024

DWC and 5'X5' Grow Tent

 When deciding on a new 5'X5' grow tent it came down to AC Infinity v. Gorilla Grow Tents. While in many ways I liked the AC Infinity tent the Gorilla tent had one overriding feature, Eight foot tent height v. seven foot. I'm glad I listened to my head instead of my heart, this crop may even outgrow the eight feet.


  The three back row plants are in their 6th week and well over a meter tall, the two on the left are in their 5th week, the two in the middle the 4th week and the small one up front is a week behind that.

The next grow will span the winter of 2024-2025 and will utilized a Artisan Technology 4 pot RDWC system. TBD, I may add a couple or three Coco Coir pots to the tent but I expect with RDWC four plants will produce enough weed for the next year plus some no matter how much I waste playing around with Rosin and Eatables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer In Tucson

 We made it! Truth is it wasn't that bad, MsBubba might disagree but it wasn't that bad. Are we booked to camp host on the Oregon co...