Tuesday, April 16, 2024

2023-2024 Is Finished

 Empty tent, time to make needed changes:


Last two of 2023-2024 grow hanging to dry:


These last two plants may save this years crop. Up till now every plant has been underwhelming I think mostly because I didn't understand where the problems with DWC would bite you on the butt. The two biggest problems are root rot (water too hot) and EC build up. With RDWC a water chiller will fix the water temp problem.  The EC problem may not be so easy. Our house water has a basic EC of 1.0. Starting EC should be <0.35 EC and for mature Cannabis plants EC should be under 2.2 max. The two easy answers are bottled water or a reverse osmosis system. Right now I'm not sure which way to go.

I expect the next few days will involve cleaning and making planned changes to the tent. Unless something changes the next grow will start mid October once we are back from Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...