Sunday, March 2, 2025

eBay

 Long story that for everyone's sake I'll cut short. I've used and collected tools from the mid 1970's to almost the present. I've a shop you can barely work in for all the tools. For the last couple of years I've looked for a buyer with no joy. I finally decided to go the eBay route, turns into a near full time job but the tools move and the money ain't too bad. 

Anyway this is a plug: If you are looking to buy high quality tools at a fair price for both seller and buyer look for "Deserttools". My listings today include a Lie-Nielsen #51 and a Evenfall shooting board.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes Ken, hope you're not selling *everything*...

    ...mind you, now I'm worried I need to get insurance for mine, seeing how much you guys are paying for them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Mark everything is going except for a few needed for house repair.

    ReplyDelete

Summer In Tucson

 We made it! Truth is it wasn't that bad, MsBubba might disagree but it wasn't that bad. Are we booked to camp host on the Oregon co...