Sunday, March 27, 2022

Ugly Dude Trimming Weed

The last two Seedman Lemon Auto-flower are in the short rows. I've moved them outside to finish flowering, freeing up the big tent for the four remaining Photo-period plants to have room for finishing their cycle. The Trichromes of the Lemon Auto-flower are "cloudy", over 50% of the Stigmas have turned brown on one of the plants. It is ready to harvest whenever. The other Lemon plant is a few days behind.

Trimming and inspecting Cannabis Plants:


Life is good. Coffee cup on the wall, sitting on one of the "shop made" stools, low 90's in the back garden, and a Cannabis plant almost ready to harvest.

This being an Autoflower plant grown in a crowded tent it will not be a heavy producer. I expect at the most a couple hundred grams per plant maybe 500g of dried flower from both plants, if I'm lucky.The good news is most of the buds are tight with few "popcorn" buds so most of the harvest will be usable for smoking.

BTW, have I mentioned how much I love living in the Desert. 

See you on down the road,

ken


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...