Monday, May 2, 2022

Still in Short Rows

 The decision to harvest is tough.  Too early, not as potent, too late also not as potent. Just right, damn that's tough. I'm sure everyone has different criteria, mine is ~10% Trichromes turned brown. If less than ~10% wait a few days.

This year's grow has not been a positive or maybe it has in the sense of showing how to fuck up a grow.  I'm down to two plants left to harvest. Maybe I've learned a little of what not to do. Those two plants, one White Window and a Wedding Cake, may save the whole 2022 grow. Right now I'm looking at maybe 5%of the trichromes are brown and it has been that way for several days. I have time to wait and see.

ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Source Turbo Takeback

 I take back what I posted yesterday about Source Turbo. They stepped up to the plate and new base unit is on its way. I'll ship the def...