Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Last of 2022 Grow

 Tomorrow I will trim the last two 2022 plants, a White Widow and a Wedding Cake, both Photo. This grow, while not a total bust, disappoints. That's the bad news, the good is: This season's production is almost 2 pounds and over a pound of that is prime bud. The other good news is I know where the problems are and most are an easy fix.

The major mistake of 2022 wast growing too many plants at a time, over crowding the tents and lights. I'll post more on this later but the answer for 2023 will be fewer plants.

The last two:


White Widow on the left and Wedding Cake on right. Both harvested with ~10% brown Trichromes. Other than a little small they look OK.


4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of weed. I hope the Dorito supply can keep up with you and MsBubba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve,

      Someway I find a way to use it all before the next crop comes in. Usually because I screw up making eatables of some kind :-), such as letting the THC boil off when making tincture to use for cooking.

      I give most of my trim to a neighbor. She uses it for fudge, brownies, and cookies. The other day she gave me a bag of chocolate chip cookies. They were damn fine cookies, you couldn't tell they were made with Cannabutter. MsBubba didn't hear me when I told her they were pot cookies and latter I found her munching cookies from the bag. One cookie was enough for a good buzz, she had finished off 4 and was munching on the 5th when I noticed what she was doing. We spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch watching "Slutty Interns" (Gray's Anatomy reruns) that was about all she was capable of doing. We could have use a bag or two of Doritos.

      ken

      Delete
  2. She's lucky. I overindulged a couple of weeks ago by smoking a small joing by myself. It was followed by 3 hours of dry heaves.

    Luckily I could resume my work pose by the time the Mrs got home. I need a different way to deal with boredom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve,

      The good/bad news with smoking is it doesn't last long :-). Sounds like you have a pretty good way, beats too much whisky. Of course I've been known to abuse both at the same time. Not often but shit happens.

      ken

      Delete

Source Turbo Takeback

 I take back what I posted yesterday about Source Turbo. They stepped up to the plate and new base unit is on its way. I'll ship the def...