Sunday, October 30, 2022

GreenHouse Base

 I brought a 6'X8' Greenhouse from Costco a couple of years ago, time flies when you live part of your life on the road, whatever I'm finally getting around to putting it together. 

Greenhouse base:


Base built, the jigsaw puzzle will start tomorrow. I can't spend too much time putting it together, there are five Cannabis seedlings almost ready to transplant into their final grow bags and there is no room in the tents. Tomatoes, basil and peppers are coming soon. 

I really am turning into an "old fart": Retired, puttering around in my garden, yelling at kids to get off my rocks, whatever the only thing a little cool is my garden is mostly Cannabis.

See you on down the road,

Bubba One 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...