Thursday, November 10, 2022

Looks Like We May Have Dodged a Bullet

Or at least received just a flesh wound and not in the Black Knight sense. The next two years could be ugly but death is less likely.

I'm proud of the younger voters, women both white and black, and a few old hippies like myself. We almost and may yet once all the votes are counted did it man.

We ran the racist out and had them hiding under rocks for 60 something years until TFG invited them to the party in 2016. We can do it again.

We won the battle of the Civil War and lost the peace. Now is the time to win the war.

November 8th was a start.

ken      

P.S. I sometimes wish I believed in a god so Nixon and his Southern Strategy would rot in Hell for all eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BVV Alcohol Recovery vs. Source Turbo

 Rumor is Source Turbo is failing. My experience so far with Source Turbo Company trying to get a warranty issue taken care of makes the rum...