Thursday, November 10, 2022

T-Check

 I like eatables, I like smoke as well. Most of my weed is homegrown so I have no reference to THC content other than trial and error. With smoke it is not a big deal, you take a hit wait a minute or two and if it is good, it's good. Eatables are a problem, it takes 30 minutes or more to know if it was enough or even too much if you haven't a clue to the THC level. I can't tell you how many batches of gummies I've thrown out because they didn't work or haven't thrown out because they kick your ass so hard. It would be nice to know going in, don't make 'em if the THC isn't there or cut the amount if it is too strong.

The answer is to know the THC content of your flower or infusion/tincture. Easy answer but one that can be difficult and/or expensive to find out.

It is still early but I may have found a way. T-Check makes a tester that is a treat to use and is reasonable.


Next to the tCheck (lower left) is a ½ cup of MCT oil infused with 10g of flower. It tested to 8.9mg/ml of THC using the tCheck. I'll make a pan of Brownies this afternoon. If my math is good the Brownies should contain slightly over 700mg of THC. The Brownie box calls for 16 servings, again IMMIC that comes to ~44mg THC per Brownie. A bite or two should work.

I'll let you know in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BVV Alcohol Recovery vs. Source Turbo

 Rumor is Source Turbo is failing. My experience so far with Source Turbo Company trying to get a warranty issue taken care of makes the rum...