Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Topped Photo Plants

 I "topped" the Photo plants yesterday, you can just make out the two new main branches. As always click it to big it:


The Photo tent crop week two:


By AZ law I'm allowed 12 growing plants. Currently there are the 6 Photos in the main tent, 2 Photos outside the tent that will be transferred to the greenhouse (the first photo is one of the plants that will finish in the greenhouse) for the flower cycle and 3 Auto plants in the small Auto tent. I may add a Auto plant to the 2 Photo plants using the lights outside the main tent that would take me to the 12 plant limit.

Grow area outside the main tent:


All the plants look healthy, with maybe the exception of the Auto I tried to kill. It is now basically a topped Auto plant and growing "wide" instead of tall. I still do not believe it survived. Damn hardy weeds they are. 

See you on down the road,

ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer In Tucson

 We made it! Truth is it wasn't that bad, MsBubba might disagree but it wasn't that bad. Are we booked to camp host on the Oregon co...