Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Topped Photo Plants

 I "topped" the Photo plants yesterday, you can just make out the two new main branches. As always click it to big it:


The Photo tent crop week two:


By AZ law I'm allowed 12 growing plants. Currently there are the 6 Photos in the main tent, 2 Photos outside the tent that will be transferred to the greenhouse (the first photo is one of the plants that will finish in the greenhouse) for the flower cycle and 3 Auto plants in the small Auto tent. I may add a Auto plant to the 2 Photo plants using the lights outside the main tent that would take me to the 12 plant limit.

Grow area outside the main tent:


All the plants look healthy, with maybe the exception of the Auto I tried to kill. It is now basically a topped Auto plant and growing "wide" instead of tall. I still do not believe it survived. Damn hardy weeds they are. 

See you on down the road,

ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

BVV Alcohol Recovery vs. Source Turbo

 Rumor is Source Turbo is failing. My experience so far with Source Turbo Company trying to get a warranty issue taken care of makes the rum...