Sunday, December 25, 2022

Sugar Coated

 The Nova OG Auto is in the short rows and is becoming sugar coated. I've been running a UV light 3 to 4 hours a day and it appears to be working to increase the trichromes.


Click it to big it.

As of now harvest is in ~2 weeks, I hope the bud continues to fill out and it becomes even more sugar coated.

Once the Nova OG is harvested along with it's tent mate I'll replace the two with six Super Lemon Haze autos that should be ready by the first of May. While Autos do not get as big as Photos and may produce less flower and have a little less THC they make up for it with less hassle and quick production. There ain't no way I could put Photo seeds in water on the first of January and harvest before the middle of May. Sometimes less is more.  

ken

1 comment:

  1. You got that right. Easier and faster to grow. BTW, remember me talking about those cheap digital microscope? Get one to check your plants for readiness. Works great, can take pictures etc. Oh, and handy for identifying tool 's faint markings. They also makes some that plug in your phone, making it more portable, just saying :-)

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...