Sunday, December 25, 2022

Happy Holidays

 I hope everyone has a good and prosperous Winter Solstice celebration. Ours, which includes MsBubba's birthday has been one of the better ones. 

Next year is off to a good start. The plants are on schedule with the first harvest within a week or two to be followed with rolling harvests over the next four months and maybe a new planting in the first or second week of January. All harvests need to be finished by the middle of May so we can pack up the motorhome for four months on the Oregon coast.

June through September we are booked to Camp Host at Harris Beach State Park near Brookings, OR.. After Harris Beach we will return to Tucson to rinse and I expect repeat.  

See you guys on down the road,

ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...