Friday, December 15, 2023

Gorilla Grow Tent

 My office is like working aboard ship with the new 5'X5' Gorilla grow tent. The Gorilla tent is one foot bigger than the old AC Infinity 4'X4' in all three dimensions. I wanted it for the extra foot in height but the extra 9sq feet will also be nice for keeping more things in the tent vs. hanging everything outside. I've also added a AC unit inside the tent. Odds are there will be little extra grow room with all the extra stuff but the biggie is the AC unit. The last crop suffered because I was unable to control temp inside the tent even with opening the tent up and running the fans on high speed. If you can't close the tent up there ain't no way to grow photoperiod plants and I've around 100 photo seeds that need to be used.


One other advantage, with everything inside the tent, a quiet AC unit and less need to run the intake and exhaust fans at high speed the noise level should be way down. That's my plan, I hope it works.

BTW, you can't see it in the photo but there is just a couple of inches between the ceiling and the top of the tent. If I had the ceiling for it there is another 1' extension available.

I'll start a new crop of GG4 Autos after MsBubba's B-Day on the 22nd. The Afghani Landrace and the Durban Poison Landrace Photos will wait till the 24-25 grow season. 

Did I ever mention how great it is to be retired? I keep in touch with a couple of Flight Safety friends and the job has turned into a shit show. It's a shame because it was a pretty good job for about 14 of the 15 years I worked there.

See you on down the road,

ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Source Turbo Takeback

 I take back what I posted yesterday about Source Turbo. They stepped up to the plate and new base unit is on its way. I'll ship the def...