Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Bowl Trimmer

AC Infinity Bud Leaf Bowl Trimmer 19", Clear Visibility Dome with Sharp Stainless Steel Blades, for Twist Spin Cutting Leaves, Buds, Flowers, Hydroponics Plants
AC Infinity 19" Bowl Trimmer

I'm a convert. I had a early death plant, big with lots of buds but died early due to I expect "root rot". I got the bowl trimmer today, the root rot plant was dry with mostly air buds so what better test. After running the dried plant thru the AC Infinity 19" bowl trimmer it produced 38g of small but tight buds and 77g of trim. The big surprise was the buds tested 16% THC.  Fast easy pleasy, < 15 minutes to trim the whole plant with way more good buds than I expected.

I'm sold, the worst part of growing is the trim process. The bowl trimmer makes it a piece of cake, 15 or so minutes per plant and you end up with trimmed buds to smoke and a bowl full of trim to make into edibles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Source Turbo Takeback

 I take back what I posted yesterday about Source Turbo. They stepped up to the plate and new base unit is on its way. I'll ship the def...