Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Sorce Turbo Failed

 My alcohol extraction system failed last night. It is still in warranty, I'm dealing with that as I type and I'm boiling off the last of the alcohol from last night's failed FECO extraction.  It is a shame as I am just getting close to making good 510 carts and this will be the last until the Source Turbo is fixed or replaced.

I guess the kinda good news is it failed at the end of this year's harvest, the bad is I have five gal ziplock bags full of >15% THC trim still to process. But then trim at 15% THC is about as good for smoking, if you get the sticks out, as most bud. 

The FECO has almost stopped bubbling, time to load it into a cart. Cart setup:


Just tried one of the three, not bad. I added a couple of drops of True Terpenes "Acapulco Gold" too the carts.  It has been way too long to really remember but the vape was nice and tasty and I can pretend I was 20 again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer In Tucson

 We made it! Truth is it wasn't that bad, MsBubba might disagree but it wasn't that bad. Are we booked to camp host on the Oregon co...