Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Sorce Turbo Failed

 My alcohol extraction system failed last night. It is still in warranty, I'm dealing with that as I type and I'm boiling off the last of the alcohol from last night's failed FECO extraction.  It is a shame as I am just getting close to making good 510 carts and this will be the last until the Source Turbo is fixed or replaced.

I guess the kinda good news is it failed at the end of this year's harvest, the bad is I have five gal ziplock bags full of >15% THC trim still to process. But then trim at 15% THC is about as good for smoking, if you get the sticks out, as most bud. 

The FECO has almost stopped bubbling, time to load it into a cart. Cart setup:


Just tried one of the three, not bad. I added a couple of drops of True Terpenes "Acapulco Gold" too the carts.  It has been way too long to really remember but the vape was nice and tasty and I can pretend I was 20 again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...