Saturday, April 20, 2024

Final Configuration of Grow Tent For 2024-2025 Grow Plus Thoughts On 420

 Everything is installed. It all works as advertised and has been tested. I will shut it down until we are back from UK and Oregon and start a grow mid October. 


I expect with the knowledge from the last DWC grow plus the change to a RDWC there will be an improvement in production. 

I didn't think 420 was a big deal but as I did a big 420 hit on the bong before my morning walk, with music from my youth I ended up doing some introspection and came up with the pivotal moment in my life. The moment that changed me from a West Texas Farm Boy to a human. Weed was part of it along with an old and very good friend.

If not for that moment who knows where I would be today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...