Saturday, April 20, 2024

Final Configuration of Grow Tent For 2024-2025 Grow Plus Thoughts On 420

 Everything is installed. It all works as advertised and has been tested. I will shut it down until we are back from UK and Oregon and start a grow mid October. 


I expect with the knowledge from the last DWC grow plus the change to a RDWC there will be an improvement in production. 

I didn't think 420 was a big deal but as I did a big 420 hit on the bong before my morning walk, with music from my youth I ended up doing some introspection and came up with the pivotal moment in my life. The moment that changed me from a West Texas Farm Boy to a human. Weed was part of it along with an old and very good friend.

If not for that moment who knows where I would be today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer In Tucson

 We made it! Truth is it wasn't that bad, MsBubba might disagree but it wasn't that bad. Are we booked to camp host on the Oregon co...