Wednesday, October 12, 2022

A Different Way to Consume Cannabis

 We all know about smoke, gummies, and brownies. What I've been playing with is another way to use flower. Once you have decarboxylated the bud nothing else is needed. Grind it up and eat it straight, sprinkle it on your pasta, baked potato, eggs, or whatever. A little MCT oil mixed with the grind may help, I'm not sure yet the best way but bottom line there is no need for a lot of "prep". As always, when testing go slow. The first time I tried just breaking a hunk off a decarboxylated bud and popped in my mouth it kicked my ass (I have a high tolerance and it really kicked my ass) for several hours.  

The biggest problems are the same as with gummies and brownies, it takes awhile to take effect and is difficult to titrate. With smoke you know within a minute or two if another hit is needed or not. One of the ways around the delay is to use a tincture at the same time, about the time the tincture is losing effect the eatable is kicking in. The titrate problem is just trial and error.

Setting up the grow bags today, five or six 15gal. bags for the big tent, two for the small auto-flower tent. The leftover photo-flower plants will go in either 20 gal or 30 gal bags for an outside grow. I've not a clue if a outside grow will work with this late a start but you don't know until you try.

It is good to be home with my plants,

ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...