Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Home From Oregon

 We made it home after three hard days herding the motorhome down the road in high wind. Other than a water leak and AC motor I had to fix while there and the entry step that stopped working at the last fuel stop the motorhome made the trip with few squawks. I can't say the same for me, long and boring story for later.

I don't have the data to prove it but the grass is cheaper in Oregon than it is in AZ. I bought an oz. just before we left for home, thinking I was running low on flower. What I didn't remember was I didn't take all of last year's grow with us. Last season's grow was a disappointment but whatever, I still had a half dozen storage jars with around 30g of buds in each jar. The Oregon bud was "top shelf", in what may be good news/bad news the "top shelf" stuff ain't any better than my "disappointing" home grown.

AZ allows 6 plants per person per household which means I can grow 12 plants at any one time. I have 11 seedlings started in the sprout box. The big tent will take 6, all Photo, the small tent will take 2, all Auto, and 3 Photo plants will go outside just to see what happens with a Fall start here in AZ.

More later,

ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...