Thursday, December 15, 2022

The Joy of Cannabis Farming

 I've tried to kill two of my plants. One was several weeks ago when moving the plant I dumped it and the contents of its pot on the ground. 

The plant has recovered with little loss of buds:


Sorry about the picture quality, I haven't re-installed Photoshop and color adjustment from grow lights is not good without Photoshop or Gimp.

The other was yesterday when one of the tent fans fell deadcenter and broke the two main stems. I tried to save the stems and buds but no joy:


  The rest of the plant appears to have recovered with a little help holding it upright.

The Photo-Tent plants are in week 6 with pre-flower light (R-79, W-99, B-50) for 15 hours/day. They go to Flower schedule Saturday (R-99, W-99, B-39) with 12 hours lights on:


The fan plant is in the lower right corner with the offending fan. The fan's spring clamp has been supplemented with a hose clamp. 

The tent side Auto-Plants are coming along OK, about where you would expect them to be:


As always; Click 'em to Big 'em,

ken


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...