Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Super Lemon Haze Auto

 SLH Has become my favorite Hybrid cultivar. It is an approximately 70% Sativa, 30% Indica. Because it is an Autoflower there is some Ruderalis in the mix as well, the numbers came from Seedman's SLH Photo page. My guess is there will be ~10% to 20% Ruderalis in the Auto Plants.

I popped six SLH Auto seeds the last of November and will be harvesting the Last two plants within a week. Their lower Fan Leaves are yellowing, only a few white Stigmas remain on one plant and the Bud Trichomes are filled and maybe 10% have turned amber. All signs say don't wait too long.

 


 Among the reasons SLH is one of my favorite cultivar. It is one tough weed, in spite of not having perfect growing conditions the SLH plants produced 3 to 4 oz of smoking flower per plant with THC levels of 23% to 25%. Not bad for an Auto grown under very cheap LED lights and out in an open space for most of its life.

One interesting thing (if you are a Cannabis nerd) during early vegetative growth the plants presented the leaf pattern of Sativa genes on two, of Indica genes on two and the last two were in the middle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rare Treat

 I was at my work bench when I noticed a Gila Monster slowly walk into the shop and settle down behind the bandsaw: The bad news is there is...